What is Parkinson’s Care?
Parkinson’s Care is care specifically geared to clients with the neurodegenerative brain disorder known as Parkinson’s Disease.
The Benefits of Parkinson’s Care
- Physical: With our physiotherapy exercises, clients are better able to manage their mobility challenges.
- Emotional: Our compassionate and patient caregivers help you through the ups and downs.
- Relief: Instead of spending all your time worrying about medical things, you can enjoy quality time together.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
There is a lot to keep track of when caring for someone with Parkinson’s. Assisting with walking, personal care, housekeeping and laundry, managing doctor appointments and medications, and many other things can get overwhelming.
But you don’t have to do it alone. Home Care Ottawa has certified caregivers specially trained to care for Parkinson’s sufferers in their own home. Our compassionate, expert caregivers give you peace of mind that your loved one is being well-cared for no matter how advanced their disease is.
Home Care Ottawa is a trusted partner in the medical community that recognizes the importance of comfort and dignity. By making use of our services, not only are you ensuring the best care for your loved one, you’ll also be able to spend more quality time with them doing activities you both enjoy.
At Home Care Ottawa, we know that needs change especially with a degenerative condition like Parkinson’s. That’s why our services are available on a flexible hourly or full time basis and you can add or drop services as needed.
We provide assistance with any of the following:
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing
- Managing incontinence
- Cleaning and light housekeeping
- Physical therapy exercises
- Mobility and transportation
- Medication reminders and appointments
- Monitoring for maximum safety and security
For those struggling with Parkinson’s, each day can be a challenge.
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Nurse Consultation!