What is Palliative Care?
When someone is diagnosed with a severe illness such as Cancer they might need help coping as they work through the ups and downs of treatment.
The Benefits of Palliative Care
- Comfort: Palliative Care alleviates pain and other symptoms such as nausea.
- Quality: Palliative Care enhances quality of life and can positively influence the course of the illness.
- Compassion: Our caregivers are always willing to listen.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
- Daily monitoring of the client’s health and adjustment of their care plan as needed
- Assistance with pain management
- Regular sponge bathing, oral care, and personal care
- Preventative actions to reduce the chance of bedsores and other skin ailments
- Nutrition monitoring and assistance with eating
- Regular communication with doctors, other health professionals, and family members
- Respect of our client’s religious beliefs and wishes
- Arranging home medical equipment and supplies
- Integrated care for psychological, social, spiritual, and physical needs
- Assistance with preparing for self-determined life closure and what comes next
- Assistance coping with loss and grief
- A broad multidisciplinary approach including family members
- Monitoring and management of ongoing health issues and concerns
- Promote opportunities for personal and spiritual growth through meaningful activities.
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at email@example.com for a Free Nurse Consultation!