What is Special Needs Care?
Special Needs Care encompasses a wide variety of physical, cognitive, and health issues including post hospital care, Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, Parkinson’s Care, Stroke Care, and Respite Care.
The Benefits of Special Needs Care
- Tailored: Special Needs Care is built around each client’s individual and specific needs.
- Comfort: Care is provided in the client’s own home ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
- Flexible: The plan adapts to changing needs when needed.
- Dignified: Our caregivers always put the client first and ensure they avoid embarrassing accidents.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Home Care Ottawa has served the thousands of people in Ottawa with a variety of challenges. We know how to customize our services better than anyone else, so we guarantee we will meet the unique needs of each client for as long as they want us to.
Our home care services allow individuals to maintain their independence and dignity no matter what challenges they are facing. We can help with:
- Eating, dressing, and/or bathing
- Household chores and laundry
- Transportation and attending medical appointments
- Groceries, mail, and other errands
- Arranging medical equipment and supplies
- Monitoring patient health and adapting the care plan as needed
We offer a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa to help you remain in your home for as long as you wish.
All of our employees and managers are home care experts. Whether it’s someone to spend time with or around the clock care, we will tailor our home care service for you. For more information on our Special Needs Care services please give us a call today at (613) 319-0810 or email us at email@example.com.