What is Respite Care?
Respite Care is a supportive service that provides temporary relief to family members from the physical and emotional demands involved in caring for a loved one who has a disability or health challenges that require consistent care. The goal of our Respite Care is to provide your loved one with the compassionate care they deserve while you take time to recharge. With Home Care Ottawa, Respite Care can be scheduled in many different ways. Many clients use Respite Care on an as-needed basis, for a day or two when they feel they need a break. Other clients schedule it for a few hours each week so that they can go on outings or enjoy some regular activities out of the house. /p>
The Benefits of Respite Care Services
- Customized: No matter what daily challenges your loved one faces, our trained professionals can help.
- Companionship: It can be lonely and overwhelming dealing with challenges everyday and a friend can help.
- Comfort: Compassionate care that ensures the dignity of your loved one is provided in their own home.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Caring for a loved one day-in-and-day-out can be overwhelming. Home Care Ottawa hires certified, trustworthy Caregivers that are experienced in Respite Care and they will take time to understand the needs of your loved one and maintain the same care and schedule of tasks that you would normally provide. We help you carry the weight to ensure your own mental well-being and health is maintained.
Home Care Ottawa is an accredited organization with a long-standing reputation for providing exceptional care in the Ottawa region. We tailor our services to each unique individual and ensure that the care they receive meets or exceeds your expectations.
You can rest easy knowing experts are caring for your loved one and take that break you need to recharge. Our Respite Care services include:
- Initial assessment with a nurse and follow-up reviews
- Case Management by a Nurse who oversees the care of the Caregivers
- Personal Care (help with eating, dressing, and/or bathing)
- Home Support (household chores and laundry)
- Groceries*, Appointments, and other errands
- Arrangement of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies (includes coordination and delivery)
- 24-hour on-call support
- Communication with other health care professionals
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Nurse Consultation!