What is Home Care?
Care that allows someone with physical or mental challenges to live in their home is called Home Care. Home Care can be for people who are having difficulties managing their day to day activities due to aging, chronic illness, surgery, or disability.
The Benefits of Home Care
- Independence: Your loved one is in the driver’s seat as much as possible.
- Safety: No more worrying dad might burn the house down.
- Comfort: You get to stay in your home where your cherished things are and memories were made.
- Privacy: Your privacy and dignity are maintained.
- Flexibility: With no contracts, we can change your services as needed to suit your wants and needs.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Our services include Nursing Care, Personal Care, Home Support, Companion Care, Foot Care, Individualized Home Care, Live-in Care, Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, Stroke Care, Post Hospital Care, Parkinson’s Care, Special Needs Care, Palliative Care, Hospice Care, and Respite Care