What is Live-in Care?
Live-in Care is round the clock, 24/7 care in your loved one’s home. It is especially suited for individuals who can’t care for themselves.
The Benefits of Live-in Care
- Comfort: Your loved one stays in the comfort of their home while receiving the care they need.
- Safety: Someone is always there in case an accident happens so they can provide emergency help.
- Health: Our caregivers provide nutritious meals and help with exercising.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Home Care Ottawa’s specialized, 24/7 live-in care-giving services let clients receive the full attention and care they need without having to leave their homes. Our goal is to improve your loved one’s quality of life and ensure their safety. Home Care Ottawa’s expert caregivers have the experience and the dedication to provide the best care possible. Our live-in care services include:
- Light housekeeping
- Prescription pickup
- Grocery shopping
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Socialization and participation in daily activities
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Physical exercise support
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at email@example.com for a Free Nurse Consultation!