What is Hourly Care?
Hourly Care is used when your loved one only needs help on occasion. Perhaps they just need help getting groceries and attending appointments because they don’t have a car and taking the bus is too hard.
The Benefits of Nursing Care
- Flexible: Hourly Care is on an as-needed basis.
- Affordable: This lower cost option provide help without emptying the wallet.
- Convenient: Hourly care is care when you need it most.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Home Care Ottawa offers quite a few of its wide range of services as hourly care options. We know that clients may need help on occasion rather than all day, every day and want to ensure the care fits your needs. Our caregivers can help by:
- Making light meals
- Writing grocery lists and shopping
- Accompanying on outings and appointments.
- Assisting with bathing and dressing
- Reminding about medications
- Performing light housekeeping and laundry duties
- Assisting with personal grooming
- Providing companionship.
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at email@example.com for a Free Nurse Consultation!