What is Companion Care?
Companion Care is typically a hired friend who keeps your loved one from being lonely. At Home Care Ottawa, we go the extra mile because we know that our clients need more than just a friend. Often they need some help with day-to-day activities, so that is part of the extra value you get from us.
The Benefits of Companion Care
- Social: Human beings need social contact to stay happy and healthy.
- Mental: Contact with others to keeps you mentally sharp especially when playing games.
- Emotional: Sometimes all you need is someone who will listen.
- Physical: Your loved one can get all the things they need to done without being in danger.
- Safety: Bad things and people can happen and our companions will be there to stop them.
What Home Care Ottawa Offers
Home Care Ottawa’s companion matching service ensures you get paired with someone whose personality and skills fit your social and home needs. We want you to feel comfortable with your new friend. Our companion services include Companionship (hospital or home), Respite and Overnight Supervision, Daily Supervision (for all activities), Light meal preparation/supervision, Grocery Lists & Shopping, Outing & Appointment Accompaniment, Regular Home Safety Checks, Assistance with Pet Care, Assistance with Hobbies and Crafts, and Interactive Activities.
At no additional charge, our Client Care Managers will also provide:
- Free in-home assessments to discuss your needs and wishes
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive
- Regular phone calls with family and health care professionals
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or issues
With our Companion Care Services, we will help you find a caregiver that meets all of your requirements, and will ensure the care is professionally and properly managed.
Home Care Ottawa offers a wide range of In-Home Health Care Services in Ottawa. We serve people of all ages and with all types of health care needs. Our company is Fully Accredited and all our services are overseen by experienced Nurse Case Managers.
Whether you would like someone to clean your house, or you require 24/7 critical care, we will tailor our home care services for your needs, preferences & budget! Contact us today at (613) 319-0810 or at email@example.com for a Free Nurse Consultation!